Well, I mean, who hasn’t yet? I will warn you that there are tons ‘o spoilers here, but it has been over a week since the movie’s release, so the spoiler-free zone is over!
As always, here are some of our favorite moments from the film. We aren’t movie reviewers, and we aren’t going to start trying to be one now!
So we are in the Endgame now…
- The addition of Captain Marvel to the Avengers is amazing!
- All of the remaining Avengers going to space
- Nebula is the MVP for most of the film
- Korg and Meek are OK!!!
- Hulk with glasses and dad wardrobe is the best thing ever!
- Time Travel!
- Chunky Thor has been problematic for some, and I can understand why. However, I liked that we saw how the five years had really affected him in a visual way. It is also important to note that he was taken back on the team “as is”. No magic weight loss or anything of the sort. He is valuable at whatever size he is
- When Nebula isn’t the MVP, the rat that released Ant Man is
- Carol got my haircut
- Now I have to SA cosplay Carol
- Everything Rocket
- Cap is worthy, but we already knew that
- I think Loki is alive, fight me!
- America’s ass
- The convo between Tony and Howard
- Girl squad moment
- “Hey there, Peter Parker. You got something for me there?” #iheartcarol
- Cap finally got his dance
- Captain Sam!
OK, those are just some of our favorite moments. Please let us know yours in the comments.
Now for wardrobe… Benji’s hoodie is from Amazon. My bobby soxer Avenger cosplay build has the following pieces:
The Leader– Avengers bomber jacket from Torrid (online exclusive)
The Brick– Dress from Amazon
The Scientist– My DIY saddle shoes
The Blaster– Wore a nice red lip from Revlon called “Love Is On”
Happy Shopping and until next time…
Love, Kim and Benji