The kiddo and I recently hosted our very first (first of many, I hope) couture meet-up at The Federal in North Hollywood.
We had a great time! I was recently inspired by the Lolita tea houses all over the world where Lolitas can meet up with each other in their favorite looks and hang out, inspire each other, take fun pictures, etc.
I wanted to widen the scope of the invite to include all kinds of geekery, so we put in the invite that there were no dress-code rules; wear whatever you want. As you can see, we had some great looks sported by some awesome ladies:
I chose to wear my new Black Widow dapper look.
Let’s break it down with the Team Build Checklist. Click on the link to print your own.
- The Leader is the Black Widow beltbuckle. I purchased it on Etsy
- The Brick is the black swing dress by Grace Karin from Amazon
- The Scientist are my trusty Converse Chucks
- The Exotic is an arrow necklace, bullet bracelets and a petticoat, all from Amazon
- The Blaster is a nice red lip from Revlon and some lashes from Moxie Lash
Click on the links to buy.
Love, Kim and Benji