OK, so the kiddo and I just came off of a big moviepalooza weekend where we took in “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2” three times. We have so many thoughts! As always, we gave you a week to see it, so this is full of spoilers. Stop reading if you need to.
- First off, it was amazing! We both loved it!
- Baby Groot is everything!
- We loved seeing Meredith when she was healthy and happy
- The music was spot on
- The first movie had so much heart while being absolutely hilarious and fun. Volume 2 continues this trend. Gunn just completely “gets” this universe and all the characters in it
- All the feelz!
- Jet packs!
- ALL the 80s
- Mantis is a great addition to the team
- Taser Face (snerk)
- “I’m Mary Poppins, Y’all!”
- Getting that red fin
- “Your crabby puppy is so cute, it makes me wanna die!”
- Drax gets some of the best lines in the film
- We cannot wait for the Guardians to meet The Avengers!
- We love that Rocket is just as obsessed with tunes as Star Lord
- In space, nobody has any tape
- Trash Panda
Just some thoughts on the new flick from us. We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. Next up for Marvel, Spidey! Already working on the cosplays…
Love, Kim and Scout