I recently began building a screen accurate Captain Marvel cosplay (by build, I mean ordering various items, but I digress…). Part of this cosplay is going to be the “The Fonz” lunchbox and teseract. There are several teseracts available on Etsy, but I wanted to save a little money and make my own.
It is so easy, I wanted to share the DIY with you. Shopping links below.
What you Need:
- Acrylic box
- Clear craft glue
- Blue twinkle lights, battery operated
- White parchment paper for cooking
- Take your parchment paper and cut into squares that fit inside each side of the acrylic box
- Take a small amount of glue and attach each piece of paper into the inside of the box
- Insert the twinkle lights and turn them on
- Boom! You’re done!
This is literally the easiest project ever. It took me mere minutes for finish and now I have a great prop for various cosplays. The great thing is that the little box has a swing lid, so you just open it, turn off the lights when you aren’t using them.
Click on each link below to buy
Let me know what you guys come up with in the comments! We love to hear from you!
Love, Kim and Benji